Saturday, May 4, 2013

Project #13 Collaboration Among Groups



Some of the projects were much harder than others. Project #15 and #16 were much more time consuming. #15 was the hardest because we couldn't think of a lesson plan for like an hour but Bailey did a great job and putting everything together and coming up with a plan.  #16 was the best group project but definitely took the longest. Bailey organized meetings for these projects. The green screen project was a fun one, too. Kristy came up with the surfing idea. They decided I needed to be a sea monster. I'm not sure how I feel about it. However, I still had fun. I found the picture for the background. It was a great big wave. We had a pretty easy time meeting. If Kristy was out of town she made sure to make videos on her own and send them to us. We all worked really well together so if only two of us could meet up then that's what we did. I think Dr. Strange was smart to group everyone together depending on birth date. We were all similar so it made ideas and collaborating much easier. We used texting along with email to get in touch. I don't have an iPhone but Bailey and Kristy used theirs to much advantage in the group. We recorded a lot of videos on their phones. Grouping for projects was the most useful assignment in EDM310. I learned a lot with and from my partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment