Thursday, May 2, 2013

April C4K

#9
Taylor E in Mrs. Geldes's 4th grade class in Nebraska wrote a quick informative story entitled "The Amazing Nebraska". His blog post taught me a few things I didn't know about Nebraska. They are the home of kool-aid and many museums I had no idea about. Who knew I could learn a thing of two from a 4th grader? (lol)

Taylor did a pretty good job in his post, which I made sure to tell him. I told him about USA and what our mascot was. I made sure to also tell him not to confuse some of his words. He put are where our should be and things like that.







#10
Georgia at Leopold Primary School in Victoria, Australia is in grade 5. At first glance, I loved Georgia's blog. She writes about her new teacher and new class in her blog. She added an attachment of her class blog. Her blog even had a mascot. I loved it. I told her to keep up the good work and that she was lucky to have a blog so she could look back on it later in life. I know I don't remember what my 5th grade class was like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment