Saturday, May 4, 2013

Blog Post #15: My Reflection Video

Part 1: My Classroom

I would really love to teach children. I don't care what grade, although I prefer it to be younger. Maybe 2nd or 3rd grade. Literature or English would be my preferred subject. My classroom will be colorful and fun. We will do different assignments every day and I will put my children in groups. Technology in my classroom is a must. The SmartBoards are going to be so useful and I'm so excited to work with them. I will let my class learn all about it and how to use it so they can do short projects in groups. I plan to use books to develop a lot of my assignments. With all this new technology, books have been forgotten and I want to teach my children about all the different stories that have been written. I will have them do several projects on grammar. It is the base of a literate adult and the most important stepping stone. We will use iMovie in my classroom, for sure. They can all make videos and we will all come together as a classroom to make one video. Getting children working together young will keep them from being shy in the future, being able to collaborate in their future job, and hopefully get them comfortable speaking in front of people. I'm so excited to get my classroom up and having fun.



Part #2:Final Reflection Video

No comments:

Post a Comment