Sunday, February 10, 2013

Blog Post #4

Listening-Comprehension-Podcasting

The children were adorable! From reading this blog, I learned about working together, perfecting speech, and gaining better comprehension skills. Astoundingly, adding emotions to words actually makes learning easier. The ending in Hebrew through me off a little bit but I could really tell the kids were excited and it was obvious that they had worked very hard and practiced! The podcast was great!


Langwitches-Flat Stanley Podcast


Flat Stanley's are a great way for kids to learn. It's awesome they got to be so creative and use flat versions of themselves to learn about all the different places in the world. Their stories were great, too, and they showed they were having a great time with it. Podcasts are a great and fun way for children to learn, I hope teachers continue to use these techniques because the kids really seem to enjoy it.


"The Benefits of Podcasting in a Classroom" By:Joe Dale



kids


Watching this video really opened my eyes, I didn't realize how many classrooms are already using things like podcasting. It was great to see the children working on their own to create podcasts. Getting the teachers involved in developing podcasts and uploading them can be great for any student that falls behind or misses class. I know that I'll be using these techniques in my future classroom. It's a great idea!

1 comment:

  1. "The ending in Hebrew through me off a little..." threw, not through

    Surprise. You are learning something. That is what is supposed to happen in school!

    Interesting.

    ReplyDelete